At Las Alamandas, U.S. moms can celebrate their special day Mexican style with the hideaway resort’s special Mother’s Day package. Las Alamandas has it all for moms, from a Spa Pavilion by the sand for massages and treatments to the sound of the waves, to exceptionally spacious and luxurious suite accommodations with oversize bathtubs and terraces, miles of white-sand private beaches and spectacular sunsets.
A blissful stay at sublime Las Alamandas, set within a gorgeous 1,500-acre private nature reserve, is the best gift you could give mom for Mother’s Day. The weather is balmy, the water warm for swimming and water sports. There are numerous activities, from kayaking on bird lagoons and riverboat cruises to bird watching and hiking. The sophisticated, delicious and healthy cuisine is prepared with seafood freshly caught by local fisherman, meats and free-range eggs and chicken raised by local farmers, and vegetables, lettuces, herbs and fruits grown in the resort’s own organic gardens.
Included in the Las Alamandas Mother’s Day package are:
- 2 nights in a luxurious suite
- Welcome cocktails and Tropical Fruit Platter
- Daily gourmet meals and nonalcoholic beverages served al fresco at the “Oasis” or in the privacy of your suite
- One-hour horseback ride for two
- Rejuvenating one-hour massage for two at the beachside palapa
- Special personalized Mother’s Day cake for two
Rates start at $1,070. Offered May 8 – 14 , 2013. For reservations: Tel. + (52) 322 285-5500; toll free in U.S. and Canada 888-882-9616; or firstname.lastname@example.org.