Are you ready for your next trip? Guess what? Booking a vacation just got simpler. Now through September 30, 2013, Hilton HHonors is encouraging travelers around the world to start planning their next Great Getaway with great rates at 10 top hotel brands and save up to 25% off stays in Middle East and Africa, and up to 20 percent off stays in Asia Pacific when booking within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. The portfolio includes Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
Whether the next trip is a family affair or girl’s weekend, The Great Getaway makes getting away easier. And, with more than 3,900 properties in 90 countries there is a vacation destination for everyone. Here are some of my top picks:
1. Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort –Boca Raton Resort & Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort has reigned as an icon of elegance for more than 80 years. Today, the resort remains faithful to its glamorous past, while radiating vibrant energy and offering infinite amenities to every type of guest. Experience True Waldorf Service with authentic, personalized attention that consistently meets your luxury travel needs from the moment you book your trip through the time you depart.
2. Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort –Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort stands oceanfront on iconic Waikiki beach and offers a one-of-a-kind vacation atmosphere with lush tropical gardens, waterfalls and exotic wildlife throughout 22 acres of island paradise. A dynamic array of leisure options include 16 dining outlets, a “Village” destination resort concept unique among other Hawaii properties, six pools including separate pools at Ali’i Tower® and Kalia Tower®, the world- class Mandara Spa, Camp Penguin children‟s program and daily activities ranging from Hula to snorkeling lessons to the Waikiki Starlight Luau. Need I say more?
3. Embassy Suites Houston – Downtown–This award winning hotel overlooks Discovery Green Park and is only steps away from the Houston Center Business District, the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston Astros Minute Maid Park, Houston Rockets Toyota Center, the Houston Pavilions entertainment complex and the Park Shops. Location, location, location!
4. Hilton Garden Inn Hotels Manhattan –From the hustle and lights of Times Square, to the chic neighborhoods of SoHo and Tribeca, to world famous shopping in Herald Square, guests of the four Hilton Garden Inn hotels in Manhattan are close to everything the Big Apple has to offer. NYC, let’s go!
5. Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando –Whether in Orlando for business or to visit Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld® or the Kennedy Space Center, you‟re assured of the warmest Florida welcomes at this all-suite, residential-style Universal Studios Orlando hotel. Shuttle service is available to nearby theme parks, and if the kids still need entertainment families can shoot hoops on the outdoor sports court or challenge each other to a game of air hockey in the hotel‟s game room. This is calling my name!
6. Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel – Center Strip –At the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Elara is connected to more than 170 shops in the Miracle Mile, adjacent to Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and just across from City Center. Luxurious studios and one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom suites capture the cosmopolitan vibe of Las Vegas while delivering the quintessential comforts of a residential retreat. Guests may soak away stress at the exotic pool and whirlpool spas or share a Great Getaway with friends by taking refuge in a private, poolside cabana. Sounds like heaven to me.
7. Conrad Beijing–Conrad Beijing features rooms designed with an oriental influence and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer picturesque views of Tuanjie Lake Park, the iconic CCTV building and Beijing skyline. And, to accommodate today‟s luxury traveler, guests can customize details of their hotel stay before and during each visit with Conrad Concierge – the first service-enabled technology that is completely integrated with hotel management systems across the brand‟s portfolio. I’d love to check that out!
I was compensated by Hilton HHonors for this post, but all opinions are my own.