If you were thinking that boots were going to go out of style, then you thought wrong! Boots are now bigger and better than ever. I love the variety of colors, shapes, and styles boots come in these days. The styles I have shown you are my favorite. Look below to see why.
1. These short brown boots by Sessun are so adorable. I can already see these with a jean skirt or a floral dress and tights. They are $380 at OtteNY.com
2. I am in love with these tall Vince Camuto camel boots. These are the perfect boots to tuck your jeans in. If you don’t get these boots, then I will. They are $149 at Piperlime.com
3. It’s definitely easy being green when you wear these cool flat boots by Style&co. The color looks great with brown and black, so they are extremely versatile. These boots won’t break your bank since they are $69 at Macys.com
4. These boots are perfect to take from day to night. They are perfect for work, but then you can wear them when you are having drinks with your friends. These booties are $27.80 at Forever21.com
5. For a casual pair of weekender boots, I would love these Rocketdog faux-sheepskin boots. Just pair these with a pair of skinny jeans, and a white tee and a leather jacket, and you are all set to go. These cute boots are $94.95 at Zappos.com
6. If you are willing to splurge on a pair of boots, then I definitely suggest picking up these Stella McCartney boots. They are just so fabulous, and I especially love the rubber soles. They are $585 at MyTheresa.com
For this winter, I am totally loving the cape. This piece is totally classic, but today, designers have made the cape contemporary and modern.You will definitely want this staple in your closet today! I love all of the styles I have shown you. Some are loud, fun, and bold. The others are more neutral, and they will go with everything. If you are worried that you will freeze in a cape, then don’t worry. In the milder winter periods, all you need to wear is a thick cashmere sweater with long gloves.