I just discovered a healthy new product, and I could not wait to share! It’s an awesome healthy snack or dessert option that my 3 kids and I love. Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars are a way to eat smarter and snack brighter! These bars are made with a blend of fruit and vegetable purees and juices, with each bar containing at least 25% vegetables. They combine a delicious blend of real fruit and vegetables in every bite. Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars are available in five refreshing flavors, including: Blueberry Medley, Tangerine Carrot, Apple and Greens, Peach Mango Medley and Strawberry Rhubarb. This is a sponsored post for Outshine Fruit & Veggie Bars, but I couldn’t wait tell you how amazingly good these are! I was wowed when I tried these bars, and my kids are hooked! My oldest son, Alec said, “I am not typically a fan of frozen desserts, but from the first bite, I really enjoyed it. I really liked the Tangerine Carrot the best!” My daughter, Leigh, told me she could almost eat the entire box 🙂
Besides the great flavor, these bars have some important health benefits. They are nonfat, non-dairy, kosher and contain no artificial colors or flavors. The 2.5 ounce bars are just 60 calories, and the 1.5 ounce bars, in the variety pack, are only 35 to 40 calories each. They are so perfect for a snack on-the-go for my family.
1. Edy’s Outshine Fruit and Veggie 2.5 fl oz bars are all an excellent source of Vitamin C.
2. The ingredients in these bars are all natural fruit, juice, veggies and coconut water.
3. The Apple and Greens bar is a good source of Vitamins A & K.
4. The Tangerine Carrot is an excellent source of Vitamins A & K.
5. Peach Mango Medley is also a good source of Vitamins A & E.
6. Vitamin A is great for bone growth, vision and your immune system. Vitamin C is important for skin and bones and helps promote healing. Vitamin E helps make proteins for healthy bones and tissue and Vitamin K plays a role in the immune system and metabolic process.
7. The bars are gluten free and have no high fructose corn syrup.
I loved all of the flavors, especially the Tangerine Carrot! I would love to try the Apples and Greens so I am on the hunt for it!
Leave me a comment and let me know , which flavor would you want to try?