Healthier New Years recipes, yes it’s true! New Years Eve has snuck up on me this year, and I am still not sure of my New Years plans yet I typically make a really nice dinner at home with some wine and/or champagne, a great appetizer, entree and nice dessert. I have been working on some healthier New Years recipes this year as you’ll see below my developed recipes for SC Johnson, Fitness Republic, Momspark and of course, Ingredients, Inc. starting with my Pear Pecan Crostini Recipe from Ingredients, Inc. Here are some of my top healthy lifestyle tips that I am going to try to stick to in 2016:
- Do not skip breakfast!
- Drink more water.
- Eat more color: more vegetables and fruits everyday in orange, green, yellow, purple, red and white
- Do more yoga
- Live in the moment and be more mindful.
- State gratitude: Write down or say to myself three things I am grateful for every day.
- Exercise including cardio and weight training
- Read more
- Step out of my comfort zone more often
- Keep on traveling
Leave a comment below and let me know what’s on your list?
Champagne Punch via Fitness Republic
New Years Good Luck Soup via momspark
New Years Lucky Dip via Fitness Republic
Warm Kale and Bacon Dip via Ingredients, Inc.
Balsamic Glazed Collard Greens via SC Johnson