Love and chocolate are everywhere this Valentine’s Day at Viceroy Zihuatanejo – at the beach, the spa, and the La Marea
restaurant. Lovers can escape to Zihuatanejo together for sexy and sensual options to their heart’s content. I want to go! Don’t you?
“We are creating a Valentine’s Day vibe at Viceroy Zihuatanejo where couples can live their passion, re-ignite the fire in their relationship, or even ask for her – or his – hand,” said General Manager Martin Kipping. Here are some of the fabulous options:
- Valentine’s Day ‘Chocolate Dinner’ at La Marea: The five-course dinner features chocolate in each course, welcome cocktail, live saxophone music and Wish Lanterns.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner in a Private Beach Cabana: Enjoy a private cabana with your Valentine on the resort’s beautiful La Ropa Beach for the evening, a special four-course menu and welcome drinks
- ‘Sense of the Night’ Lounge with Chocolate Buffet: A romantic open-air lounge by the sand with a Chocolate Buffet of passionate treats including Chocolate Fondue, White and Dark Chocolate Covered Fruits, Chocolate Cupcakes, Chocolate with Marshmallow, Chocolate Bonbons, Fruit Brochettes and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries. 8:00 – 10:30 p.m.
- Sea of Love Experience at the Spa: A sensual duet for couples that starts with an Earth and Sea Salt scrub, made with pure salts harvested around the globe, followed by a massage with aphrodisiac essential oils, plus a take-home spa gift. 80 Minutes.
- The A Romance Remembered package includes a spacious suite with a private plunge pool, breakfast daily for two, romantic plunge pool turndown, and two of the special Valentine’s Day experiences described above: Dinner in a Private Beach Cabana and the Sea of Love Experience at the Spa.
Tell your favorite person, you now know what you want for Valentine’s Day!!