How awesome does this look? I want to go to “Elevate Yourself” the 2nd Annual Health & Wellness Retreat” in Saint Lucia on October 4th-7th, 2012. Leading experts will offer tips and advice during wellness seminars, beachside fitness clinics, healthy cooking demonstrations and even sunrise mediations.
Priced at US $750 per person, daily spa treatments, classes, receptions and transportation from select hotels are included. Several area resorts are also offering specially priced packages starting at US $75 per night. For a complete schedule and more information visit www.stlucianow.com/hw
The diverse program will be led by renowned experts in the wellness field. Here’s the lineup:
· Joy Bauer, nutrition and health expert for The Today Show, will present her top ten tips for “Losing weight and keeping it off’” and share information on how to find the fountain of youth in your grocery cart.
· Lindsay Wagner, actress and best-selling co-author of The High Road to Health, will lead a sunrise group meditation and teach how to “Quiet the Mind & Open the Heart” by releasing thoughts, attitudes, and beliefs of negative emotions.
· John Schumacher, founder and director of Unity Woods Yoga Center and one of only 13 certified advanced lyengar yoga teachers in the U.S., will lead daily yoga sessions on the basic postures and breathing exercises that energize and center the body.
· Dr. Stephen Brewer, medical director at Canyon Ranch Health Resorts in Tucson, AZ, will speak about the “Optimal Wellness” -achieving health through exercise, nutrition, behavioral modification and mental awareness.
· Dani Devaux, creator of Blood, Sweat and Tears fitness program, will lead multiple sunset beach boot camps based on her high intensity interval training program, designed for all fitness levels.
Each day guests will find a choice of seminars, activities such as guided Rain Forest hikes, beachside Tai Chi and Yoga, and healthy cooking demonstrations. Also included are daily spa treatments at participating resorts, including the newly relaunched Body Holiday – Le Sport among others, as well as the opportunity to indulge in the natural therapeutic benefits of Soufriere’s mineral and mud baths.
Special hotel packages include breakfast and are available at the following participating properties:
· Bay Gardens Resorts rates start at US $150 per night for a deluxe pool view room
· BodyHoliday-LeSport all-inclusive, per person rates start at US $275 per night
· Cap Maison rates start at US $230 per night for a one-bedroom studio
· Coco Palm rates start at US $75 per night at the Coco Palm Kreole Village
· Sandals Grande Beach Resort & Spa start at US $350 per night
· The Landings St. Lucia rates start at US $269 per night for a one-bedroom Harbor Suite