Last week I had the luckiest and most wonderful opportunity to attend EVO, a conference focusing on the evolution of Women in Social Media in Park City, Utah. It was beyond my expecations, and to be honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect as this was my first “blog” conference. I usually attend the yearly IACP (International Association of Culinary Professionals) conference, and this conference was even more unique in many ways. Read below for some of my favorite highlights.
THE TOP 10 THINGS I lOVED ABOUT EVO (in no particular order) :
1. Making so many new friends
2. Learning so many new things from so many talented people and new great blogs to follow.
3. Seeing beautiful scenery set in the most beautiful part of the country. I could almost move there..
4. Staying at the Canyons Resort: Great huge hotel room, great views, great staff, comfortable beds. I highly recommend it!
5. The Food seminar located at Alpine House: Wonderful food and goodies, cooking demos, speakers and mouth-watering Watermelon-Mint Punch
6. Laughing and crying listening to so many wonderful speakers’ stories, specifically the “Make a Wish Foundation” speakers
7. Meeting Jill, Founder of “Mom it Forward” and Rachel, Founder of “Today’s Mama”. The most incredibly organized and talented women I have ever met.
8. Closing party at Park City Resort (although I had to leave early and miss it ugghh!)
9. Listening to the Producer and Creative Directors from Oprah.
10. Meeting the wonderful sponsors and learning about new businesses and products (great meeting Park City Mountain Resort, City Deals, Think Thin, The Giving Tees, Nu Skin to name a few)