My friend, Sandra Koulourides, is the most fit woman I know. I am honored to call her a close friend as she is such an inspiration. I am excited to introduce her brand new book to you, “Fuel + Fitness The Total Package”. Sandra, a Registered Dietician and Fitness Expert has been counseling people for years on how to eat right and get lean. Sandra’s company, Fuel + Fitness, started with her infamous (and tough) workout called “Horizontal Conditioning”. It has become quite the rage, and she has released a total of 8 DVD’s as well as a DVD club where you get a new workout DVD each month. Sandra says her method is “not a diet but a lifestyle. It’s about balancing food, fitness and life.” She honestly offers a simple, practical, real-food, and real-life approach to eating, and her book provides so many tips, advice and much more. I am giving away one copy of her fantastic book to one of you.
How to Enter:
1. Please leave a comment telling me why you would like a copy of this book. This is only open to U.S residents. To earn additional entries, leave a comment for the steps below:
2. Tweet this on twitter: Check out @alisonlewis Fuel + Fitness Total Package Giveaway http://su.pr/30cH2g
3. Follow @alisonlewis on twitter
4. Become a fan of Ingredients, Inc on Facebook
5. Follow @FuelplusFitness on Twitter
6. Join the Fuel + Fitness Facebook page
6. Stumble this post and follow me on Stumble Upon
7. Winner will be selected Thursday
I’m so excited to introduce a new addition to my site called “Lifestyle”. In this section, I will be writing about fitness, healthy living, health, nutrition and more. I am so excited about this opportunity as I will be taking my passion for a healthy lifestyle to a new level. This week my “Lifestyle” post is about fitness trends. I have been researching and talking to many fitness professionals to determine what I think are going to be the Top 10 Fitness Trends of 2011. Please let me know if you have some ideas of your own.