Happy Monday! I have a new smoothie recipe for you. I have been making this Immune Booster Smoothie every week since the quarantine began. Since I posted a photo of it a few weeks ago on social media, several of you have asked for the recipe. Find my recipe for Immune Booster Smoothie below, but feel free to add or subtract to it and make it your own with ingredients you have in your kitchen.
- You can substitute pineapple juice, coconut water or milk for the orange juice.
- Add your favorite protein powder or collagen powder if you like. This brand is my favorite.
- If you are looking for frozen chopped mango, check the frozen fruit section of most grocery stores. I have seen fresh mango lately in some stores too.
- If you use a frozen banana in place of the ripe banana, omit the ice.
- Add a stalk of celery or 1/2 an avocado or both.