What’s hot at Fleming’s? Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar has recently launched its new menu nationwide featuring dry-aged steaks, bold cuts and enticing Steak Companions. The restaurant debuted dry aging preparation for richer, bolder flavor on select cuts and delicious steak “companions” and sauces for an elevated taste experience that goes above and beyond the classic steak. I went to try them out and OMG amazing!
“We’ve crafted an indulgent menu with a spotlight on steak, but take each cut to the next level,” said Chef Russell Skall, Fleming’s Corporate Executive Chef. “We’re introducing preparation techniques like dry aging our Prime beef on popular cuts, to serving each steak with surprising flavor profiles – we’ve got something for the purists and the adventurers.” Some of the new items and preparation techniques include:
- Steak Companions:
- Truffled Poached Lobster with bernaise sauce and caviar
- Diablo Shrimp baked with a spiced barbeque butter sauce
- King Crab with Herb Butter simmered with fresh herbs and garlic and topped with caviar
- Flavor Trio with three steak spreads – gorgonzola and mascarpone brulée, sweet onion bacon jam and cabernet mustard
- Varied Preparation Techniques:
- Dry Aged – Cuts aged a minimum of 21 days allowing a richer, bolder flavor with a distinctive nutty note (available for the Prime New York Strip and the Prime Dry Aged Ribeye);
- Wet Aged – Cuts aged a minimum of 21 days providing a juicy, flavorful and savory bite (available for Prime Bone-In, New York Strip, Prime Bone-In Ribeye and Filet Mignon);
Also in February, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is pleased to announce the popular Filet & Lobster pairing! From February 26th through April 13th, guests can enjoy a tender, 8-oz. Filet Mignon and a sweet 8 oz Lobster Tail with drawn butter, plus a starter course, all for only $39.95. I want to go! How about you?