I’m so excited to be heading to Nashville this Friday to attend and speak at Food Blog Forum. Nashville is one of my favorite cities, and what better place to host a hugely talented bunch of food experts, bloggers and brands. I am honored and thrilled to be speaking with Kelly Senyei, from Gourmet Live and Just a Taste, on a “Recipe Writing & Development” panel. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with and getting to know her over the last few months, and we have some great information to share. I am also speaking on an “Experts” Round Table on “Working with TV and Media”. I think this conference will be so much fun! Join us if you can.
So who else is going to be there? OMG, where do I start? Jaden Hair of Steamy Kitchen, Todd Porter and Diane Cu of White on Rice Couple, Amanda Bottoms from Kevin and Amanda, Jenny Flake of Picky Palate, Beth Sachan of Eat.Drink.Smile, Lindsay Landis of Love and Olive Oil, Tami Hardeman of Running with Tweezers and so many of my fabulous new (and not so new) blogger friends which I can’t wait to meet and see. Have a great weekend everyone!
- October 6th 1230 p.m PST 790 KABC-AM “The Bikini Chef” radio show Los Angeles, California
- September 1st, 2011 12 p.m central “Twitterview” for Canola Info.
- September 29th, 2011 7-8 p.m central “Facebook Party” for National World Heart Day for Canola Info
- FALL ISSUE Julep Magazine TBA
- EVERY ISSUE: Birmingham Magazine
- SUMMER/FALL Relish Magazine
- DECEMBER: Better Homes & Gardens “My Weight Loss” magazine
CLASSES | APPEARANCES/OTHER
- Interview for Diets in Review “Canned Versus Fresh Peaches”
- October 7-8th SPEAKER “Food Blog Forum” Nashville, Tennesseee
- November 5-12th INSTRUCTOR “Rancho La Puerta”, Tecate, Mexico
- January 28th, 2011 SPEAKER Food Blog South Birmingham, Alabama “Recipes for Food Blog South Teens”
- January 18-12st Alt Summit Salt Lake City, Utah
- February 4-5th SPEAKER Women’s Event “Rosemary Beach, Florida