Yay it’s finally here. I am so excited to share with you the new launch issue of Healthy Travel Magazine, my 10-year idea that finally has come to fruition. This magazine covers all of my passions, travel, health, fitness, and more. Our new magazine will be found in print inside the March issue of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Magazine which is sold in Barnes and Noble stores. We will be printing 4 issues in 2013 so stay tuned to more. For a look at the first issue in digital version, click here. Let me know what you think. Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates. Thank you for all of your support!
Wow, what a week! I worked ALL last weekend and this week on the upcoming launch of Healthy Travel Magazine coming March 2013 in conjunction with Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Magazine. This has been my 10-year idea which is now coming into reality. Being an Editor-in-Chief of a new travel magazine launch is the most thrilling experience in my entire career (and a lot of work too)! Wait until you see it!
1. My three kids are awesome! My daughter, Leigh, is getting ready for several upcoming dance competitions this month with dance rehearsals every weekend. She has incredible passion and drive, and I am so proud of her!
My son, Zachary’s birthday was last week. He got a new basketball goal, and if it ever stops raining, he might get a chance to try it out. This is us overlooking the Birmingham skyline (small I know).
My oldest son Alec, is too talented for words. A new package arrives weekly for him to review for his outstanding and growing sports blog Sneaker King. Check it out and please share to your friends! This is all of the work of a 15-year-old on his own. I am SO impressed!
2. My dad has been really sick for a week. It’s tough! Say a prayer for him.
3. Being a single mom of 3 kids (who works more than full time) is a really difficult thing. If you didn’t know that about me, you do now! Please send any words of wisdom over my way.
4. Other thoughts of the week:
I love this super cool pantry via Evan Joseph
5. Lastly. I am so fortunate to be headed to this island this weekend where these photos (above and below) were taken! More on that later! Have a great weekend! Stay tuned….