If you’re looking ahead to fall and winter travel planning put Disney Aulani, a Disney Resort on your list. Aulani has some magical offerings for the upcoming months from Mahalo Season and Halloween spooks to a Thanksgiving Feast and a tropical paradise full of Christmas cheer. Aulani guarantees special surprises for a variety of seasonal experiences.
- With Aulani Mahalo Season, the more nights you visit, the more you’ll save!
- Enjoy 30% off your stay of five or more consecutive nights, or 25% off your stay of four or more consecutive nights
- Throughout the month of October, some of your favorite Disney friends, including Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, will appear in their best Halloween costumes for photos and character greetings.
- For those looking to show off their pumpkin-carving skills, families are invited to take part ‘Ohana Pumpkin Carving Contest on select evenings. Sculpted masterpieces will be placed on display in the Pau Hana Community Hall for resort guests to view and cast their votes!
- On select evenings the Halawai Lawn will transform into a frightfully-fun Halloween—Aloh
a Style—Party, perfect for the entire family. Adults and keiki will be encouraged to dress up for a spirited monster bash of craft activities, game stations, face painting and a lively dance party with Disney friends.
- Little ones can pick their own mini pumpkins from our Pau Hana Pumpkin Patch and enjoy no-carve decorating on select evenings. Keiki Pumpkin Decorating will include crafting tools, art supplies and fun!
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with Aulani’s Disney ‘Ohana. Our chefs will take guests through a culinary journey with many dining options at the resort, including:
- A celebratory meal, “Aulani Thanksgiving Feast,” will feature an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet of a Hawaiian holiday mixed with Disney fantasy.
- Aulani’s signature restaurant ‘AMA’AMA and buffet restaurant Makahiki will offer special Thanksgiving menus.
- Take a seat on the Hālāwai Lawn and watch family-friendly holiday movies under the stars with ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights.
- Throughout December, Christmas Carolers will be singing various holiday songs in the Maka‘ala Lobby and Waikolohe Valley and Disney friends will appear in their holiday attire for photos and character greetings. In addition, special Hawaiian-inspired holiday décor will adorn the resort.
- For those lucky enough to stay at the resort on Christmas Eve, Santa Claus will visit Aunty’s Beach House.
- Celebrate Christmas with our Disney ‘Ohana during a Christmas Day Dinner.