This Watermelon-Tomato, Arugula Salad is a true taste of summer. This salad was inspired by a similar salad I had at George’s Restaurant in Alys Beach, Florida, one of my favorite places. The fresh combination of peppery arugula topped with sweet watermelon, mild yellow tomatoes and flavorful goat cheese mesh together perfectly. You don’t even need to use olive oil because it’s so healthy and low in fat. I drizzled mine with balsamic vinegar and fresh pepper, and that’s all I needed. Feel free to add grilled shrimp or grilled chicken to make this a main-dish salad as well. This is definitely my new favorite summer salad.
- July 14th 8:10 PST The Kim Pagano Show AM 1440 KKZZ Radio, Ventura California
- JULY “Birmingham Magazine”-Poolside recipes
- SUMMER ISSUE Julep Magazine “Grilling for Girls recipes” and interview
- SUMMER ISSUE “Yum Kids Magazine” “Recipes from 400 Best Sandwich Recipes”
- SUMMER Relish Magazine “Summer recipe collection”