Wow, what a week! I worked ALL last weekend and this week on the upcoming launch of Healthy Travel Magazine coming March 2013 in conjunction with Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles Magazine. This has been my 10-year idea which is now coming into reality. Being an Editor-in-Chief of a new travel magazine launch is the most thrilling experience in my entire career (and a lot of work too)! Wait until you see it!
1. My three kids are awesome! My daughter, Leigh, is getting ready for several upcoming dance competitions this month with dance rehearsals every weekend. She has incredible passion and drive, and I am so proud of her!
My son, Zachary’s birthday was last week. He got a new basketball goal, and if it ever stops raining, he might get a chance to try it out. This is us overlooking the Birmingham skyline (small I know).
My oldest son Alec, is too talented for words. A new package arrives weekly for him to review for his outstanding and growing sports blog Sneaker King. Check it out and please share to your friends! This is all of the work of a 15-year-old on his own. I am SO impressed!
2. My dad has been really sick for a week. It’s tough! Say a prayer for him.
3. Being a single mom of 3 kids (who works more than full time) is a really difficult thing. If you didn’t know that about me, you do now! Please send any words of wisdom over my way.
4. Other thoughts of the week:
I love this super cool pantry via Evan Joseph
5. Lastly. I am so fortunate to be headed to this island this weekend where these photos (above and below) were taken! More on that later! Have a great weekend! Stay tuned….