Everyone loves oatmeal at my house, so I thought I would make my life easier by making this Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal. With only 5 minutes of preparation time, this tasty breakfast is a ready when you wake up in the morning (the kitchen smells amazing too). Feel free to use your favorite apples and add honey, nuts, flaxseed or dried fruit to top off your morning oatmeal, but it’s also so good on its own. I used my new slow cooker below, which is my favorite new culinary toy. It’s so cute, useful and inexpensive too!
- Lid hanger allows you to hang lid on the rim of the stoneware or handle, keeping countertops clean
- Easy to use dial with three settings – low, high, or keep warm
- Cool-touch handles, tempered glass lid and removable stoneware for easy clean up
- Available in four fun patterns and colors
- Only $29.99 for 4 quart; $39.99 for 7-quart