Ready for something new to change up your fitness routine? I have the answer: Ballet Fitness DVD.. As ballet-inspired workouts continue to gain popularity, Acacia is excited to expand the distribution for one of the most popular workouts, the Ballet Body™ series from Leah Sarago. Exercisers can lose inches while building lean muscles with movements inspired by ballet, dance, Pilates, and yoga. Ballet Body™: Upper Body Workout, Ballet Body™: Lower Body Workoutand Ballet Body™: Core Workout will be released on DVD from Acacia on April 2, 2013 ($16.99 each, AcaciaLifestyle.com). BUT, GUESS WHAT? I am hosting a GIVEAWAY and I will be giving away a copy of each of these (yes 3 Ballet Fitness DVD’s) before they even hit the stores. Read on!
Designed by certified strength and conditioning specialist Leah Sarago, these workouts provide a long and lean physique by integrating traditional body-weight resistance exercises with muscle-elongating techniques. Suitable for all fitness levels, these workouts draw on isometrics, the stretch-reflex principle, and eccentric muscle-contraction training for optimal results. Read dozen rave testimonials on her website.
Here are the three DVD’s I will be giving away:
1. CORE WORKOUT — Flatten your midsection and develop core strength with this dynamic, Pilates-inspired workout. You’ll start with standing balance exercises and movement sequences before progressing into variations on side planks and mat work. Complete the routine with exercises to support the spine and back, along with deep stretches for flexibility. If you want strong abs and a bikini-ready belly, this incredible core workout is for you! Approx. 45 min.
2. UPPER BODY — Strengthen, sculpt, and define your upper body with this dynamic, results-oriented workout. Start with mat exercises for the arms and core, then grab a pair of light hand weights for some dance-inspired movements. You’ll improve your muscle definition, posture, and strength without getting big or bulky. It’s the ultimate workout for a sculpted, sleek, and graceful upper body. Approx. 46 min.
3. LOWER BODY — Get the dancer’s legs you’ve always wanted with this calorie-torching barre workout. The muscle-sculpting moves lengthen the thighs, lift the backside, and sculpt the backs of the legs for sleek definition and a slim figure. After the workout, relax into a 13-minute yoga- and dance-centered stretch. Approx. 54 min.
To enter, leave a comment telling your favorite latest workout. Winner will be drawn on February 14 at 8 a.m CST. Happy Valentine’s Day from me!
For more entries do the following below and leave a comment for each for more chances to win:
1. Like Ingredients, Inc. on Facebook
2. Follow Alison Lewis on Twitter
3. Follow Alison Lewis on Pinterest