I hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend. Did you go shopping? I am so excited about sharing my recipe for Acai Pomegranate Smoothie (my kid’s favorite). It tastes great, and it’s full of vitamins and antioxidants. Now, I can’t wait to announce my Blendtec Blender giveaway: One lucky winner will receive the Total Blender Combo including the Fourside and Wildside Jar, a $474 value. This blender is my newest all-time favorite all-in-one kitchen appliance. Not only does it make the best smoothies, but I have used it to prepare dips, fondues, ice cream, salad dressings, sauces, soups, milkshakes and even bread dough.
My kids have been making smoothies and milkshakes daily, and I feel great letting them try different fruits and yogurts to create new concoctions. Whether you’re in college, single or have a family, using a Blendtec is a great way to stay healthy this time of year. The winner will be able to choose a white, red or black model, and this is one of the best holiday presents ever.
To enter this giveaway, follow the steps below. Winner will be chosen by random.org on Thursday, December 1st, at 9 a.m EST.
1. Follow Alison Lewis on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know
2. Like Ingredients, Inc. on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know
3. Follow Alison Lewis on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know
4. Follow Blendtec on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know
5. Like Blendtec on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know know
6. Join the Blendtec Mailing list and leave a comment letting me know
7. Join the Ingredients, Inc. email list and leave a comment letting me know
8. Tweet about this giveaway by mentioning the following or something similar: check out @alisonlewis @Blendtec giveaway just in time for the holidays
Acai Pomegranate Smoothie
2 (6-ounce) containers low-fat blueberry yogurt
2 frozen acai packs
1 cup pomegranate juice
11/2 cups fresh strawberries, stems removed
1 cup cubed ice
Fresh strawberries (optional)
1. Process all ingredients in a container or blender until smooth. Serve immediately and garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.